Morning all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TTbangbang

Trainee DEI
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a newbie and am awaiting the result of my VRQ domestic installer part p level 2 assessment. I'm learning all the time, particularly as I'm not long-time-served, so there may be some huge foot in mouth ?:| idiocy from me on this forum. Apologies in advance.

TT**

Hello,I'm a newbie and am awaiting the result of my VRQ domestic installer part p level 2 assessment. I'm learning all the time, particularly as I'm not long-time-served[/qoute]

Hello, Welcome to the forum.

so there may be some huge foot in mouth ?:| idiocy from me on this forum. Apologies in advance.TT**
Only Some? You'll have to do a load of it, to fit in with the rest of them on here. :^O

welcome to the forum

ask the questions,,,,,,we have a wide variety guys/gals here with differing expertise.

have fun

Never be frightened to ask, its quite good for us established sparks to review some basic knowledge occasionally.
I shall have to correct you above statement Binky Sir!

its VERY good for us established sparks to review ALL basic knowledge regularly!!
Biggest problem IMHO..

think you know something.....

become a bit complacent..

then forget why you thought you knew what you know???

That is one of the great points about this forum..

good bit of healthily debate, banter....

and loads of KME's beer while he's on hols! :^O :^O

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

WELCOME TTbangbang! ;)

get your feet & mouth ready!

most of us have feet in mouth, head up ar5e and are caught with out pants round our ankles... and thats a GOOD day! :eek: :p:^O:^O