Moving A Meter Job

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marsh electrics

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who can move a electric meter from inside my home to a white box out side and they are overhead lines would like to be under ground if I put a duct in I am in the Romney marsh have no neighbours for miles cash waiting

I'll do it, as long as you pay the price, no problem, oh & it will be more than £30!

No quote, no estimate, on a pay the bill immediately in cash once completed, no bother at all, I can sort it, you will have a full numbered traceable VAT invoice form an NICEIC Approved Contractor, I will advise you of my charges in advance, but as I don't as yet know the work involved I can't even provide an estimate, sorry.

Hi my meter is in the house with over head lines I want to have the meter moved about 3 meters and I will run a duct and have the power lines under the ground into the house (the power cables are seperate cables which the Nuteral has no sheath) I will pm my number

Am I missing something here? Is this a complete wind up? How do you expect a spark to re route the DNO's supply cables which are currently overhead to underground?

How you planning on isolating it for a kick off? I think this is even beyond the seal fairy isn't it!!!

Latest posts