Mr Sworld!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope you have all been & got your cards & presents for Mr S birthday tomorrow...Pray:|Blushing

(26th)

Looks like its party time again?? :D :D:DGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:)Applaud Smiley

Hope you have all been & got your cards & presents for Mr S birthday tomorrow...Pray:|Blushing(26th)

Looks like its party time again?? :D :D:DGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:)Applaud Smiley
Many happy returns Mr S.

Batty

:)

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Mr Sworld. Happy birthday to yoooooooooooooou. :)

Many happy returns for the day, get leathered.

Happy Birthday Mr S. Hope you have a good on. :)

Thanks guys and gals. :x

It's been a good day. I've got a lovely ring from the Angel and and nice night with just the two of us. :)

Tomorrow is the night out with the mates! Guiness Drink

Even though it was a work day it was ace!

I'll post a picture of the ring, it was from our favourite jeweller. :)

As for ice cream...... I'm doing a special Baileys ice cream for Xmas.

I'm thinking of crushing a sweet biscuit as a base, rolling the ice cream in it and then deep frying the balls.......

Maybe I should start a cooking thread?

Now there is an idea, didnt some of the new members mention this, but alas nothing has yet transpired.

They did, ABC. But I don't know where they are? :|

I know Paul M is on here quite regularly, and Spark-doctor pops his head in, now and then.