Napit Assessment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Napit man came on Tuesday. All went well just a few admin systems to set up and need to sort out 2391 within the year. Self certification here we come.

Well done, I am a NAPIT member so do not feel alone there are two of us at least...

Well done.Why Napit?
Thanks for all the congratulation messages lads.

Why Napit?

One job to be assessed for full scope.

It would have been hard to get together 5 decent jobs for NIC after only finishing college at easter.

Full scope means "Full Scope" no hidden NIC extras for PIR's etc.

If I find in a couple of years being in Napit is stopping me getting bigger more lucrative jobs then I can join NIC and show 5 jobs without to much bother.

I feel its a good place to start for a novice like me.

Thanks for all the congratulation messages lads.Why Napit?

It would have been hard to get together 5 decent jobs for NIC after only finishing college at easter.

If I find in a couple of years being in Napit is stopping me getting bigger more lucrative jobs then I can join NIC and show 5 jobs without to much bother.

You didn't consider ELECSA then?

Thanks for all the congratulation messages lads.Why Napit?

I could join NICEIC, ELECSA,ECA, NAPIT etc. as when i applied I had my 2391 certificate.

The big hesitation was between NICEIC and NAPIT; I found NICEIC very patronizing and unhelpful, they were not interested in one man company.

When I said that I do not have a big job to show they asked me to contact the coucill for my next job, pay the fee (

Last edited by a moderator:
I could join NICEIC, ELECSA,ECA, NAPIT etc. as when i applied I had my 2391 certificate.The big hesitation was between NICEIC and NAPIT; I found NICEIC very patronizing and unhelpful, they were not interested in one man company.

When I said that I do not have a big job to show they asked me to contact the coucill for my next job, pay the fee (

The Napit man came on Tuesday. All went well just a few admin systems to set up and need to sort out 2391 within the year. Self certification here we come.
Congrats! Applaud Smiley

Been a full scope member of Napit for a few years now and very happy with them.

Would agree with AK- UK that Napit are very approachable and growing daily - good move. ;)