National living wage

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living wage is about £8, Lidl pay shelf stackers £10 so is it worth all the hassle and extra responsiblity for an extra few quid. Its about pay differentials. keep pushing it up and eventually we will be working for minimum wage.

Ever notice how the immigrant communities push their children to study and learn and get a good education, whilst are own feckless twots moan that immigrants get all the jobs.....
'Aint that just the case  these days .          Within a couple of generations  a large percentage of our indigenous kids seem to have learned the......   I don't need to work , whats the point , the state will look after me ...... attitude .   A nephew is a prime example.    

Indian youth culture .... study hard , you can become  , doctor , dentist , pharmacist , solicitor , lawyer , post master .    

British  youth culture ....  schools boring ...spend half of life on PC Games  ...the other half on texting mates about ****** all ...become a reality star  or win X factor.  

TV programme yesterday ,  youth learning to be an Easy Jet pilot  ...fair enough .....  Captain says make the passenger announcement ..we are flying at ..... doing this speed ...and are over the Bay of Biscay .

Kid says  " Whats the Bay of Biscay  I never did geography "? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts