Need help with few questions.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Generalloss, May I just ask what is you past experience and knowledge of electrical principals and science?

For your comment to canoeboys answer it sounds as though you have no prior knowledge?

6b. This will affect disconnection time and prospective fault current for starters
I still don't understand 6b. not sure how to wright that out on paper
As Theory has also pointed out some of these quick courses were originally intended for people who have had time in the trade but no formal qualification. Unfortunately some training organisations started selling the same course material to complete new starters to the electrical industry. Such as people doing a career change from a completely unrelated industry.

All reputable training bodies should assess the level of potential new candidates for the course. If you feel it has been above your head or tutors not very responsive, I would think you may have some grounds for claiming some compensation for being mis sold a product? Especially when you have paid a substantial sum of your own money.

Doc H.

Hi Generale

The answers for all your questions or 95% of them you will find in

Guidance Note 3, Inspection&Testing , orange book that you allready hv from New c skills. HTH

P.S. TMa 4.2a, Q7 ............do you have the answer?

good luck with your week 4:Salute

Just to point out, when you submit your tma they will be marked by a girl in an office with a list next to her will all correct answers, though she may well get the wrong answers as there are unknow tou you, set A and setB, when it said i had 3 wrong i took them in, being confident to get the correct answers and a better understanding. only i had all correct. so make sure you check them or you may find yourself getting more confused.

Paul

Just to point out, when you submit your tma they will be marked by a girl in an office with a list next to her will all correct answers, though she may well get the wrong answers as there are unknow tou you, set A and setB, when it said i had 3 wrong i took them in, being confident to get the correct answers and a better understanding. only i had all correct. so make sure you check them or you may find yourself getting more confused.Paul
Hi Paul

This questions are for week 4 and they are cheked by tutors not in office

Hi GeneraleThe answers for all your questions or 95% of them you will find in

Guidance Note 3, Inspection&Testing , orange book that you allready hv from New c skills. HTH

P.S. TMa 4.2a, Q7 ............do you have the answer?

good luck with your week 4:Salute
Which is what I said in post#12

(look at the last seven lines) ;)

"The answers to all of the above are found in BS761, On Site Guide, Its associated guidance notes, various course companion material such as etc..etc..etc.."

dunno why I bother?

:C :coat

Nobody looks at OUR posts bud......I think that, as dinosaurs,the older element are considered to have extinct knowledge.

The fact that the laws of physics haven`t changed (in MY perception) recently should mean we still know what we`re talking about......but I could be wrong. (wouldn`t be unusual).

ask my missus if you are in doubt KME,

you will most invariably be wrong,

unless of course you disagree with me on anything, then you will of course be correct, just as she is.

The fact that the laws of physics haven`t changed (in MY perception) recently should mean we still know what we`re talking about......but I could be wrong.
I note those bleeders at CERN have just debunked Einstein`s special theory of relativity - the day AFTER I post that the laws of physics haven`t changed recently!

Buggerz did it on purpose, I`m telling you.

So, I stand corrected. The laws of physics HAVE changed. :coat (again!)

I note those bleeders at CERN have just debunked Einstein`s special theory of relativity - the day AFTER I post that the laws of physics haven`t changed recently!Buggerz did it on purpose, I`m telling you.

So, I stand corrected. The laws of physics HAVE changed. :coat (again!)
yes, light now travels more slowly. just look at how long it takes light from energy saving lamps to appear compared to filament type...