nervous cat

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Yesterdays job entailed installing 10x led's & 2x 24v drivers into decking.

Customers cat came diving out of the house & hid under the plastic weather cover over the table "he's nervous so you wont see anything else of him today" said the customer.

Just dropped the invoice & cert round there & spoke to the gent who was out the back garden

They hadnt seen anything of the cat either........... not untill this morning, after relifting one of the boards Blushing.

The little b****r slipped in sometime yesterday while I was at the van, customer was fine about it...but the cat didnt seem to chuffed :p

Apache whats good for a VERY nervous cat :^O

little rascals aren't they :^O

One of ours had a 2 day "holiday" after I had lifted some boards to run some coax and Cat5 the other week. She didn't seem any the worse for wear :D

I have heard stories of customers cats being used to fish cables under floors, by attatching cable to the cat , and waving some food about at the other end. dont know how true these stories were though. :)

I took the floorboards up at home and Daisy, the most nervous of our two cats, immediately disapeared below. Half an hour later she re-emerged, now grey instead of black, hauling half a dozen nails and one hinge attached to her magnetic cat-flap collar! :D

I have heard stories of customers cats being used to fish cables under floors, by attatching cable to the cat , and waving some food about at the other end. dont know how true these stories were though. :)
its a mouse you use for running cable not a cat

its a mouse you use for running cable not a cat
Yes but the mouse can only pull bell-wire. Send the mouse in first followed by the cat. A grown tom cat can pull at least 6mm T&E! ;)

:^O

Just showed this thread to my mates wife and she's banned me from doing any work on their house while the cats there!!

Now i know why 47 cats have gone missing in Wollaston over last 18 months.

Special you been hiring free labour around here and forgetting to take ytour workforce home?