Never thought it

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Things you never thought would happen. X(

Heinz purchased the HP Sauce factory in Birmingham , its been there forever.

Its now a large pile of rubble just up the road from Villa Park and the sauce is made in Holland. :(

Thanks Mr Heinz

Wonder who is next, Jaguar Cars or Land Rover Mmmmmmmmm ??

Things you never thought would happen. X( Heinz purchased the HP Sauce factory in Birmingham , its been there forever.

Its now a large pile of rubble just up the road from Villa Park and the sauce is made in Holland. :(

Thanks Mr Heinz

Wonder who is next, Jaguar Cars or Land Rover Mmmmmmmmm ??
ford has owned jaguar for quite sometime now

is it tatra ? they have bought out someone
Not sure of the name but it is definately one of those huge Indian companies.

Rover cars was in Birmingham and nobody imagined that could dissapear but thats a pile of rubble too, only much bigger than HP! :(

Personally I think Jaguar should be scrapping the" big cats" and coming up with an fuel saving family style car ASAP .

Deke

It's TATA that are buying them all out now. Massive Indian company with a ridiculous turnover. I used to work for Corus, who are now owned by them and some of the figures we used to see where unbelievable!

It's TATA that are buying them all out now. Massive Indian company with a ridiculous turnover. I used to work for Corus, who are now owned by them and some of the figures we used to see where unbelievable!
Pretty Indian women?

:D

OOOooo That hurt !! Cirrus:O HEY ADMIN ! is he allowed to say that ? :)

This city of dreaming spires, waving palm trees and sun kissed golden sandy beaches lapped by an azure sea , its exotic mixture of cosmopolitan inhabitants all trying to find their way off the ring road. This fine land where the PC brigade , not wishing to upset our many new citizens from the four corners of the world, removed all Christian icons from the Christmas lights and decreed that the festivities are called WINTERVAL.Blushing

This seat of Mars,this demi-paradise, this jewel set in a silver sea, this birthplace of Ozzy Osbourne , THIS SCEPTRED ISLE , this bastion of the King's english Oh must I go on

;)

I thought land rover and jaguar are currently owned by Ford. Mini being owned by BMW and Rover itself owned by an Indian or Chinese company.

MG - 'sports car'???hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah not for about 30 years! Best thing that happened to Rover was the end of it!Applaud Smiley

Way of the world fella. The world moves and people that just 'plod' on get left behind. Sad but true. Rover had it's day and got left behind in the modern world. It didn't owe the people of Brum a living now did it - just provided them with one while it existed. All 'good' things come to an end.

You make a good point Cirrus , is it the same for Dunlop, Hardy Spicer Transmissions, GEC Electrical , HP, Cincinatti Machine tools , Bill Switchgear, Crabtree Elect. Where does it end ?

Cirrus is Shakey still about, havent seen him posting recently?