New additions to the Admin household :)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dalmatian_molly_w270.jpg

Neon%20Tetra.jpg

250px-Guppy-male.jpg

Not a fish person myself so I shall ask.. Are these pictures just library illustrations, or actual photos of your fish? and are fish a complete new venture or have you got an existing tank and others already? (I presume these are the small ones that are in an indoor tank).

Doc H.

Not a fish person myself so I shall ask.. Are these pictures just library illustrations, or actual photos of your fish? and are fish a complete new venture or have you got an existing tank and others already? (I presume these are the small ones that are in an indoor tank).Doc H.
Clearly library pictures (look where she found them;))

:p

Not a fish person myself so I shall ask.. Are these pictures just library illustrations, or actual photos of your fish? and are fish a complete new venture or have you got an existing tank and others already? (I presume these are the small ones that are in an indoor tank).Doc H.
These are just pics from the web as i havent had chance to upload ours yet, but they are exactly what we have.

ive always wanted tropical fish so decided to get them, they only in a smallish tank, not a 3 or 4ft thing.

Bought 2 of each fish,

2 dalmation mollies,

2 neon tetras,

and

2 guppies.

I had fish for a good few years.. neons are one of the easiest to keep where as fancy tailed ones are susceptable to fin rot and other diseases... IIRC guppys can be a bit nippy.

Whatever you do do not get a Parrot fish.. one cleared my tank of about 20 tetras in less than a week.

also tetras are shoaling fish, so once your tank / filter has stabalised they'll look really good if you have about 15 of them
My tanks not big enough for that many, tho they are stunning!!

ive got 2 'fat' neons they either fat or pregnant??

i know the guppies are males, and the mollies are female but i dont know about the neons.

These are just pics from the web as i havent had chance to upload ours yet, but they are exactly what we have.ive always wanted tropical fish so decided to get them, they only in a smallish tank, not a 3 or 4ft thing.

Bought 2 of each fish,

2 dalmation mollies,

2 neon tetras,

and

2 guppies.
That'll teach me to speed read:(

My tank was quite a small one 30"W x 12"L x 15"H.... 70 litres of water so I had to make a cabinet for it out of 2" x 2" with 3/4" ply top and doors for my stereo system (seperates) and fish stuff

Latest posts