New testing software

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I will say big hand to Mr CalltronicsApplaud Smileywho replied to a discussion about a product he is directly involved in..
May I also add that he had enough decency and respect for the forum to personally E-mail me to ensure it was alright to do so and to start a thread too.

May I also add that he had enough decency and respect for the forum to personally E-mail me to ensure it was alright to do so and to start a thread too.
Give him another hand then..Applaud Smiley

and a pintGuiness Drink

:D

May I also add
phtt! :|

YOU can do what YOU like!!!

remember

your are ADMIN!

:x :^O:^O:^O:^O

It's not for me, I already use easycert & just paid up for another 12month cust service/updates.

I use megger software but only because i purchased a cm500 meter and the software to go with it. I pay the annual fee for support and updates. I will not be changing to another brand and i won't be pushing megger software. Electricians can decide if they want to do certificates manually or by computer, its personal choice. It certainly sounds like this chap is pushing this software for some reason.

batty

That is because he owns the company, batty.

And he now realises that it is a badddddd mistake coming on here to spam. :^O

I've got me own Word certs, complete with drop down menus and they cost me nothing...

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

The company could always donate a few quid....say 2K then it's beers all round Guiness Drink:D:pGuiness Drink

I've got me own Word certs, complete with drop down menus and they cost me nothing... :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O
Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

indeed so EXT!Guiness Drink

any person who is reasonably computer literate can produce some very professional looking certificates..

which are MORE than acceptable for compliance with BS7671 and/or scheme providers!

There are without doubt several very valid options to consider before give away your personal hard earned dosh! :) :) :) :D

Has anyone else seen this new software? Was wondering if it's any good?.....................
Back to the beginning..

we know that you know that we know we couldn't have seen it!!!

cuz it aint out yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

I was just going to ask.....

anyone seen my lost cutters?

they should have turned up by now cuz I bought my new ones? :(

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

:SGuiness Drink

GOSH

I'm hungry..

can i have the

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, EGGS AND SPAM.

wot u got no eggs? :eek: :_|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trailer Boy

At this point I will say big hand to Mr Calltronics

who replied to a discussion about a product he is directly involved in..

yes, and at least he had the decency to put his money where his mouth was and get a sample tested, even by me, risking the ****ging off it may get.

I really must get soirted on this cos I got some interesting bits and bobs to post regarding the calcard.

Ive only just read this thread and it certainly smacks of self promotion to me.