New Website Template. :)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That happens on all the links Patchy, not just that one.
I know it happens on all the other links, but it never used to happen on the homepage when you entered the forum. I have the main forum page as my homepage so not an issue, but at work I log in from the beginning!

I'm sure it never used to happen :|

I know it happens on all the other links, but it never used to happen on the homepage when you entered the forum. I have the main forum page as my homepage so not an issue, but at work I log in from the beginning!I'm sure it never used to happen :|
A bit more tweeking needed by Admin then. :)

Correct, Spring.

Intentionally done, Patch.

What colour would you like to see as the background of the homepage?

I do agree, it can hurt the eyes.

:(

Correct, Spring.Intentionally done, Patch.

What colour would you like to see as the background of the homepage?

I do agree, it can hurt the eyes.

:(
Looked the same in FF and IE to me as well.

Keep it simple, solid dark background colours with white text always look a bit old fashioned and difficult to read. If you are going to have any background colour keep it very light, a bit like the blue/grey that you have here. Put the colour in to the surrounding tables, headers and columns. Even then dont make them too heavy, pages tend to look more modern with lighter colours.

The layout looks neat and tidy, I like the pattern in the header.

Thanks Guys.

I have been working on a "Contact Us" webpage. (form - E-mail).

I wanted the "Required" fields and "Image Verification" to cut down on :S.

I have done it various ways... js and php and it appears to be conflicting.

:_|

I have changed it again - I prefer this one after taking your comments onboard.

This one, I believe, you will like, and IS here to stay. :)

massive improvement m8.. excellent .. great front to the forum.

now all you need is a heating/plumbing topic to the forum and we are all happy x x

I'll Start a new forum and you can run it. :eek:

Putting a "Contact us for together, with required fields and Image verification" - well, trying actually. What a pain in the rear Mate.

Putting a "Contact us for together, with required fields and Image verification" - well, trying actually. What a pain in the rear Mate.
Well, I have finally done one and put it live. :D

Latest posts