NVQ LEVEL 3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrician786

Reaction score
I've almost completed my NVQ portfolio now, I had to take the day off today so I could write up some more carp. I was just wondering how many of you have actually completed an NVQ? Is it worth it? And how have those who have completed it found it?

Like Noz and I guess quite a few of our members,we never had anything like NVQ's when we did our training. Unfortunately I think they are a weak replacement for a proper apprenticeship. That is not a deflection on those who are now forced to take them just an observation on how badly we are treated when it comes to education.

I'm just finishing my 2330 and being one of the few in the class who isn't doing an NVQ, but am passing all the exams with distinctions and top of the class in nearly all cases. I see little need for an NVQ, it would have cost my dads company about

Its at birmingham electrical training, I also did my pv training here to. I've also used a company on electric avenue for my 17th edition but I can't remember there name, the tutors were spot on.

I think the name was electrical training services IIRC.

Its at birmingham electrical training, I also did my pv training here to. I've also used a company on electric avenue for my 17th edition but I can't remember there name, the tutors were spot on.I think the name was electrical training services IIRC.
I did my 2391 with them Electrical Training - Home

Bacon, how did you find the tutors? I found them to be hilarious bit at the same time informative.

Zeespark if you are working for an agency down south a lot of sites want a JIB card:^O

I have not renewed my jib card for the last 8 years or so, and I still sleep well at nights knowing I have saved at least some money and face.