Old MEM 404ELHNC 80A/30ma main switch for a MEMERA 6 way board

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revjames

'funny' man™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get an MEM 404ELHNC 80A/30ma main sw for a MEMERA 6 way board. Ebay only seem to have the 100ma ones.

PS I know it would be better to just put a new board in but the customer is always right and wants it fixing so need one asap!

Thanks

all i can find is this one (its from a split load). also looks like you would only get 16mm into the terminals

also, its only 63A, not 80

its marked GE but came out of a Memera board

[
IMG00106.jpg

Thanks Andy, should have posted a photo. Its twice the width of that one. Its the size of 4 MCBs.

As for telling him he needs a new board? Hes a spark that I used to work with until the factory closed.

hi rev

i think i know the one you mean twice width of standard rcd

if the rcd has 4 terminations 2 one side for lives and 2 other side for nuetrals at bottom you may be able to fit a normal mem rcd on middle two bars and fit blank either side of rcd i have done this before with other older boards.

Looking at that - I am sure I have one of those in my workshop, still in a Metal clad Board - that was in my Brother's house, before he had it re-wired? I will have a dig around and have a look later - just out of curiosity.