Part Qualified, Looking For Practical Experience

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windy Pig

Reaction score
Hey,

I've recently got myself some basic electrical qualifications

C&G 2392 fundamental inspection and testing, 

C&G 2393 Building regs 

C&G 2382 17th Edition Wiring regs

and want to start getting some practical experience. I'm based in Oxfordshire, 26years old and have been in full time employment since I was 17, with plenty of references.  I have a full clean UK driving licence, happy to travel. My CSCS card is in the post so I will be able to get on site fairly soon. 

I've always been fairly practical, confident with basic building/tiling/plastering etc, but no qualifications for building.

If there is anyone who is looking for a full time mate or trainee then let me know, or if anyone has any advice then that would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,

register with contract labour suppliers, and work hard to make up for lack of skills. Building work seems to be taking off again, so there should be some opportunities.

snap I've just qualified same credentials, have experience from 16th edition many years ago , been working on non notifiable domestic , been offered site new builds domestic but no css card , how do you go about getting one? i thought it was ECS card for sparks? any help appreciated 

Latest posts