Passded C&G 2330 lvl 2

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cm304eex

Reaction score
Thanks to all who helped me pass my lvl 2.

All I need to do is find collage that is doing the lvl 3 or face the alternative and do th nvq which will cost nearly two grand (GULP)

Remember the 2330 is ending this year, if you can't find a college before September then you will not be able to do the level 3.

Well done for passing, I bet your well pleased just now.

Dont give up and try and get a place at a college as soon as you can

Remember the 2330 is ending this year, if you can't find a college before September then you will not be able to do the level 3.
I was discussing this today with the college I am at (Milton Keynes) the normal is those that have started the course are allowed to finish it they cannot say "sorry guys its changed you have to resit the new course" they have an obligation to allow you to finish what you started. But if the college has such low number it is not pratical to run the course they can help you find a place at college close to you that is running the part 3.

Ive just completed first year of 2330 part 2 still have another year to do so I am a whole year away from part 3 , so I am hoping what I have been told is the truth or I will of wasted a whole 2 years ! ! !

Each case will have a differant out come as per the area and the college and funding allows no doubt.

If in doubt my first line of enquiry would be with City & Guilds directly, they can give you the best guidance of all and wont try to sugar coat things for their own advantage.

Thanks to all who helped me pass my lvl 2.All I need to do is find collage that is doing the lvl 3 or face the alternative and do th nvq which will cost nearly two grand (GULP)
now you have the joy of getting ripped of for the 3rd year, which could easily be put in with the first two.