Please add your support for the Forum .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see from some of the posts below that the time is here for pledging our support for this most excellent Forum .

Because a gold cup appears under your signature, when you make a donation, it can be seen that the forum is supported by a relatively small number of members , given the high membership. It should'nt be left to the few when we all benefit from visiting here, in my humble opinion.

So can I remind members that there are costs to be met to keep this place going, Admin does a great job and spends a good deal of his time and money maintaining the Forum .

We all gain knowledge and learn from our peers on here and I feel that if you are being helped on a regular basis , long time members and newbies , we should show our appreciation .

The unofficial rate accepted by most of us, is an hours pay, but whatever can be afforded is most welcome, I believe.

Its easy to do , just look below the list of sponsors, even I can do it !! Hey !!! I just did !!

So come on guys !! I know times are hard but I think a lot of you feel as I do , that this is a friendly place to visit and if you are on here , it means you actually care about what you do for a living and enjoy sharing experiences with your peers, whether serious, funny, technical or downright barmy . Without funding we could lose it .

Same here mate I'm struggling at the moment but as soon as I can I will. I've had loads of invaluable advice from on here so it's gotta be done. Cheers all

I'm a lowly apprentice earning buttons, so I traded buttons for money and donated cinema tickets and pop money.

I've had more constructive help here than in my time with my employer. Yes sometimes topics go off track, people get uperty, but nothing worse than I get in a week of working.

long live the forum and may it go from strength to strength.

(Just waiting for my cup :( )

PM admin confirming when you made payment & he can go to the trophy cupboard......

Actually..

If you all leave approx 1/2hr gap between telling him between groups of members..

he'll be up and down that ladder reaching top shelf of the cupboard all afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

]:) ] :) :slap :slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

LOL Specs.

Gold Cup now added - Thank you Pickleye. :Salute

On the subject of donations, please could you be kind enough as to add your username in the "Add note" if making a donation by Paypal please?

Many Thanks,

Admin.

On the subject of donations, please could you be kind enough as to add your username in the "Add note" if making a donation by Paypal please?Many Thanks,

Admin.
Actually - I have just added a new system that keeps track of who has donated. I have added the link in green to the top of the forum. There will be no need to add a note or contact me (only if you do not wish receive the gold trophy under your username) when you send you Paypal donation through, when using the new link.

I have updated the link in some threads, but if you come across any old links, please PM me and let me know.

Many Thanks.

I have been asked about a subscription so regular donations can be made? I will look into this.

C`mon guys & gals.

Do the constructive & intelligent (sometimes) answers you get not save you an hour`s time; or maybe a bawling out from the boss?

We ALL learn from this forum; so it MUST be fair to put summat back?

Please???

KME

I've just donated what I can, I'll miss out on a couple of pints (probably for the best after the last state I was in). Cant fault the forum and its members. Plenty of useful information in the download section too

Thank You Vinnie - One of the conditions is that you must polish your gold Trophy at least once a month.

:D

Well done Vinnie especially as you are still an apprentice and all.BTW how are things going?
Its not a problem at all. Things are going great thankyou. Thoroughly enjoying work. Learning quite a bit along the way whilst putting in as much overtime as possible O)

Latest posts