Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Yes ! Nice one , yes , the Ford Transvestite , any colour as long as its pink !! :D
pinkdrill.jpg

That might clash with my toolbox which is a delicate azure with yellow buttercups stenciled on it . :D
Not forgetting your nail polish, Sandra.

I am very concerned that we have now had four or more consecutive post relating to the same topic. I do not want to have to issue ignore infractions, so please stop replying to previous posts thank you. (Admin, you should know better!)

Doc H.

I am very concerned that we have now had four or more consecutive post relating to the same topic. I do not want to have to issue ignore infractions, so please stop replying to previous posts thank you. (Admin, you should know better!)Doc H.
I'm ignoring your threats :p .

Dust sheets are very difficult to make sewing all those bits of dust together! Anyone found an easier way?

Doc H.

I am very concerned that we have now had four or more consecutive post relating to the same topic. I do not want to have to issue ignore infractions, so please stop replying to previous posts thank you. (Admin, you should know better!)Doc H.
but we have another 290 on topic of ignoring the first post!

I didn't ask for a map of Spain but have a problem ignoring it because I feel its most rude but thinking about it I could ignore it but tell no one then no one will know I'm ignoring it , everyone will think I just hav'nt seen it and am not being rude.

But they will know that I am because I'm not, but if everyone could ignore this particular post as well as the whole thread or not ignore the whole thread but just this post then all will be well and no one will know except those who have read this post and are ignoring it and also those who have not read it ..for they will inherit the earth.

Ah... seem to have lost my way there somewhere.... never mind ignore that .

Latest posts