Rated People.com

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maselec

Reaction score
I know we've pretty much established how crap all these trade sites are but I had to post this one. For the sheer amount of work wanted I think its the worst I've heard of.

Sent to me by a tiler/bathroom fitter who I do sparkying for (he is not posting the job, he has been sent the details by the above website wanting

May need to wire the shower in 2.5mm on that budget? We need a tiler, plumber, plasterer, electrician so thats 4 trades @

This reminds me of a lady who knows me and wanted to know if i could do the following for cheaper than

Then these idiots wonder why when it all goes wrong also I would like a lot of the nice things other people have but don't have them because I can't afford them.

I thought Batty was rich seen as he resides in Buckinghamshire!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:18 ----------

Oh, she has got this sparky to do the work, whether or not he is doing all of that work she asked for i'm not quite so sure. He has apparently turned up about once a fortnight so it might take him 6months to get it all done lol!

you havent seen his tent have you. :slap
No only his wagon and his trusty stead :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:23 ----------

He uses a rifle to get holes through the wall for his cables, yeehaa its much quicker boy!