Real Time Figures

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I don't get involved in solar power, but seeing as it has been around a reasonable amount of time I thought I would open a new thread on the real time experiences and true figures...

I've read the info packs and makers claims but I'm interested in knowing the actual figures for say a typical 8 panel set up, maximum power generated, daily average power, yearly average power production, how much on average if any gets pumped back into the NG and what this generated power is being used for?

Is there any common faults occurring?

Any improvements invented since early set ups?

Any other comments or experiences would be of interest to quite a few forum members myself included even funny/ serious install stories

I have no interest in installing solar as I personally feel its a token gesture to climate change and green energy in the same bracket as turbines

pst is normally an outlook file, what and where is this pst file from ?

Can you not get it into csv format ?

These figures show everything from a 2.75kWp system installed by yours truly!! The Panels are Sharp, the inverter Kaco (in Schuco brand disguise). The roof is almost due south and 30 degree pitch. So basically an almost perfect roof to install to. We installed an extra meter so that the customer could monitor whether the electric generated went to the grid or they used it. The customers are a working couple with no kids, which obviously influences things  a bit. It takes a bit of reading (you can just look at the pretty pictures if you like :^O ) but the info is comprehensive and accurate so worth making the effort!!

Copy of End+of+Jan.xls

Attachments

• Copy of End+of+Jan.xls
    77.5 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts