Reassesment PASSED But who has been bad in the Valleys

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had my reassessment today , passed no problems,

enough about me now to the Valleys bit that i know Admin, Evans Elec, Kme, Welsh Git and the rest of you in Wales will want to Know.

A Spark registered for Part P in Wales has been a naughty boy] :) ]:)

He has been certificating other peoples jobs that he had not installed,

Eic's not Periodics. ]:)

He has been caught out as the customers at these jobs had had sub standard work done and complained to the scheme provider,obviously the guys who he did the certs for were not to sharp.

I have it on good info that this one is on its way to court ,so keep your eyes peeled friends in the valleys.

This one will make the press so beware all ye who cheat.

I am sirspark-abit as i do not know a lot but i do follow the rules and am safe,

PIR Anybody;) ;)

Well done sirsparky arise sir night of the part p order Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Tut tut tut mischeif in them thar valleys.

Well done sirsparky arise sir night of the part p order Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyTut tut tut mischeif in them thar valleys.
Many Thanks ian,

Knight of the part p order:) , Wish i had done a real apprentiship when i was young enough.:_|Blushing

So your title will have to see me out. :D :D

enough about me now to the Valleys bit that i know Admin, Evans Elec, Kme, Welsh Git and the rest of you in Wales will want to Know.
Think our friend Deke isn't Welsh! Much as you could believe it ;)

That is very "Mr Eyes always peeled, Apache". :D

Evans Elec does not reside in Wales, and neither is he Welsh. (I think? :| )

Oh And well done on passing your re-Assessment, SSAB, Sir. :D

That is very "Mr Eyes always peeled, Apache". :D Evans Elec does not reside in Wales, and neither is he Welsh. (I think? :| )

Oh And well done on passing your re-Assessment, SSAB, Sir. :D
With a name such as Evans i assumed "wrongly " that he may be ,

please accept my humblest Mr Evans .

Thank you Admin Sir.

Dont no when but it sounded like the thing was under way,mind you could take a while to get into court.Reminds me of Exts long thread on the imposter on the dark side ,that took an age. ;)
Yep and all the aggro the poor guy got ........

and i'm not from Yorkshire or the valleys

im in the E.Midlands

Hi theory, I had a Gardin once luv lie it wusi am in the right part of the country now i hope?
Close

innit,,,,,,aint they are all in bred down here

Northants

With a name such as Evans i assumed "wrongly " that he may be ,please accept my humblest Mr Evans .

Thank you Admin Sir.
Your humblest are accepted Sirpartpabit, congrats on the reasessment.

Welsh indeed !! Whatever made you think so ? I'm as English as everyone else here in Brum :)

In the words of Sir Winston Churchill :-

I am a great admirer of the scots. I am quite friendly with the Welsh. I confess to some sentiment about old Ireland. But there is a forgotten, nay, almost a forbidden word, which means more to me than any other.

That word is England. Applaud Smiley

It humbled the pride of the tyrant and brought hope ans succour to the oppressed.

To the lover of freedom it was the one sure rock amid shifting sands.

But today we are scarcely allowed to mention the name of our country. Let our patriotism begin at home. It is not enough to to have the name of England on our lips. We must revive the old qualities, the old spirit.

Now let all sparkies march forward with a new pride in our bosoms for ENGLAND..... ASTON VILLA ..... and St. GEORGE !!!! Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Well im Valleys born and bred.

Which local firm tried to get away with this stunt?

Anyone know?

I do know that it weren`t me........

1. I`ve got my Approved contractor re-assess in four days.

2. I`d know, `cos I do all the certs for the company.

3. The NICEIC engineer`d have me guts.

Would like to know who.... AND what this "other thing" is?????

Just goes to show it isnt worth taking the risk of certing other peoples work.

I'm not in Wales either............................I was on Monday & Tuesday working on the big red lorry job just outside Bridgend........ some plank mullered the sat dish by driving with it deployed :^OApplaud Smiley

& welldone on passing the assessment.