Recent Little Shop of Horrors revelations

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
These really defy comment [from me anyway ]...I will let it run for a bit and invite your observations/comments :slap

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

All from Job #1................done within last 12 months

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:18 ----------

These are from Job #2

IMG_0478.jpg

Let me put the loft light on for you...must be older than me FFS

IMG_0480.jpg

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:23 ----------

Spot the deliberate mistake! Work done within last 12 months, the uninitiated may struggle with this one. There is a thread on the subject a few months back..there is a 'virtual' prize for anybody who gets it.....apart from the usual suspects [you know who you are]

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spot the deliberate mistake! Work done within last 12 months, the uninitiated may struggle with this one. There is a thread on the subject a few months back..there is a 'virtual' prize for anybody who gets it.....apart from the usual suspects [you know who you are]
something to do with fire?

If the flood lights connection had a little bit of silicone or chewing gum over them inside the box, would that not be IPX rated? #:•0