rewire price just have a quick look...cheers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i only give the lad 150 per week , so its :

Lad 150

Materials 600

=1750 - 20% Tax man

No Travel as it just down the road, i can see where your coming from , but i think 1400 per week aint bad, maybe its just me , maybe its just vergin love as i have only been self emplyed for a year but i think if i push it up to 3.5K there is a chance the garge will be getting a clean instead ...

i only give the lad 150 per week , so its :2500

Lad 150

Materials 600

=1750 - 20% Tax man

No Travel as it just down the road, i can see where your coming from , but i think 1400 per week ain't bad, maybe its just me , maybe its just vergin love as i have only been self emplyed for a year but i think if i push it up to 3.5K there is a chance the garge will be getting a clean instead ...
I think you are answering your own question here Danny...

Key point is

with every job fully evaluate ALL the variables..

decide if you think its going to be economically worth your while..

If it is and you are not going to make a loss then business wise its a reasonable call!

Maybe you could have made more??

But that is the risk of business...

As long as you are sure you will NOT make a loss..

then go with your gut feeling!

:) :Salute

as I said danny,

only you can make the call as to local/and your economy.

2.5Kis cheap, if you dont get the job at that then if prob not worth it, personally 3K even if I needed it.

i only give the lad 150 per week , so its :2500

Lad 150

Materials 600

=1750 - 20% Tax man

No Travel as it just down the road, i can see where your coming from , but i think 1400 per week aint bad, maybe its just me , maybe its just vergin love as i have only been self emplyed for a year but i think if i push it up to 3.5K there is a chance the garge will be getting a clean instead ...
It's good that you have a handle on this, but it's not like going to work for someone and making