Riddles

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to level 11 tried all sorts of answers. Binary, decimal, numbers written. No joy.

Only one I didn't do was add the binary numbers together!!!

Now I'm stuck on 12headbang

ive tried working out the maths but im crap at maths to start with, and so am completely stuck on how to get round level 10 :( im just not sure how the numbers get to the letter equation!

ive tried working out the maths but im crap at maths to start with, and so am completely stuck on how to get round level 10 :( im just not sure how the numbers get to the letter equation!
Have you seen R=0, N=3 & U=9?

I will give you the answer if you want?

level 59 now,

Ive got a bit fed up and now it starts to hurt my head after too many of Carl's berg's so if anyone is really stuck PM me.

it is starting to get too hard to be fun now..........

Are we on the same level here ? 12 ? Mountains Level 13 isnt it ?
sorry my mistake look at sourve view between the hmtl type code something to do with horses ;)

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 08:23 ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 ----------

any ideas on level 14? :pray

Your doing it wrong !View the PAGE SOURCE CODE

It couldn't be easier as its in plain English, written in green italics to stand out !

Firefox VIEW-PAGE SOURCE

Safari VIEW - VIEW SOURCE

Dont know about IE as i dont use it
Thanks Canoeboy. I was highlighting the page then viewing.

stuck on 13 - ive seen the tallest mountain bit but tried everest , Mauna Kea headbang , what am i missing?