Rob green!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlickMySwitch

Reaction score
I've got a few jokes, but he was the biggest last night!

It's a good job Rob Green aint in charge of immigration control, he'd let all the fxxxers in!

The England players had a get together last night after the game and bought Green a drink to commiserate..........He spilled it!

Durex have made a new condom called the Robert Green. It's extra slippery and your guaranteed not to catch owt!

After the BP fiasco, Rob Green took it into his own hands to try and even things up.

All this stick for Rob Green's a bit uncalled for...........i mean folks are just taking cheap shots at him aren't they?

Well anymore for anymore?

Robert Green has been announced as BP's new chief. Our reporter J Tamson said 'he's an expert on spillages and his eagerness to help Amercia in their difficult situation wont go unnoticed.

on investigating this issue,

Im still at a lose as to who the 10 other people in white shirts were on the pitch,

as none of them were attempting to put the ball in the opposing goal I would assume Green was the only uninjured player england had left and all the others were medics.

I heard he'd tried to commit suicide after the match by throwing himself in front of a bus. Unfortunately the bus went under him.

robert green trained all day today for england, had over a 100 shots fired at him and not one scored past him

tomorrow green and heskey will train with the rest of the squad

I recieved this 10 minutes after he let the goal in:

Robert Green, Robert Green, cleans his gloves with Mr Sheen.

I feel sorry for the poor b*gger... none of us are professional footballers, but it's so very easy for us to criticise...

:|

No I wouldn't, I used to play in goal and I know what he went through. I feel he should be given another chance. One mistake does not make him a bad goallie.

Latest posts