Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the van is white, i was thinking of havint all printed onto dark grey.

the rear panels in the doors are too far apart to read all the way accross.

jl your van does look the dogs but i very much doubt i can afford that! i think what alot of you have said is correct, ive got to much info, i think i will have another go and see what i come up with.
cost me 200 pound all in . ? do u want a pick of the back and front to have a nosy at ? :)

yea why not, im just shopping my van at the mo, will post up the pics in a mo.

Here's some pics of mine that might give you some idea(and notice the forum sticker on the back)

DSCF1565.jpg

DSCF1564.jpg

DSCF1566.jpg

and no, thats not a crack in the window. its a reflection!

I getting alot closer to sign writing the van, ive decided this is the year im going to give it all a big push and try and get my feet off the ground. i can get all this for

ok ive done some photoshopping, what do you think?

VAN-Design-1.png

andy your van looks good, how much did you pay? oh and is it big enough??!!!

JL

looks like its signwritten before the pic was taken!from the earlier pics, i though it would look bad with the dark colour, but on the van it looks very professional and stands out

got my van done cheap - someone i know done it. and the van is not big enough at times!
lol cheers, its supprising isnt it, i wasnt sure when i first thought of it, hence the photoshop, but i quite like it.

Digital Sign World

- www.digital-sign-world.co.uk

44A High St, Beighton, Sheffield - 0114 247 6664

ask for paul

also needs more on it .. looks like every other van ... beef it up .. you can see mine from space. :)

Digital Sign World- www.digital-sign-world.co.uk

44A High St, Beighton, Sheffield - 0114 247 6664

ask for paul

also needs more on it .. looks like every other van ... beef it up .. you can see mine from space. :)
cheers mate i will give them a call, im not sure what more i could put on without it looking messy, i gues i could ask them to design something for me.

the crawlers stop peeps breaking in the back doors ..

the rear ladder is a god send for getting on the roof, everything goes on the roof if possible lol.(looks worse than it is with the angle)

the crawlers stop peeps breaking in the back doors .. the rear ladder is a god send for getting on the roof, everything goes on the roof if possible lol.(looks worse than it is with the angle)
i dont need to climb onto the roof (fortunately - used to need the ladders from inside the van to get the ladders on the roof!)

lol.. i bet m8 ... i am looking to the bigger van .. looking towards the citroen relay ... swb and high roof but not overly sure yet.

lol.. i bet m8 ... i am looking to the bigger van .. looking towards the citroen relay ... swb and high roof but not overly sure yet.
should get the longer version - i can easily fit 3mtr lengths of trunking etc in the back. at a push, i can get 4.5mtr into it. it can sometimes be harder to find a big enough parking space on terraced streets, but its not usually a problem. and if i want to, i can fit it into a single bay at car parks (well, the front wheels and bonnet stick out of bay). although i usually take up 3 in a row, or a block of 4. there is also enough room in the back to stand up and walk through

my partner has the long version .. awesome van .... but soooooooooooooooooooooooo dam long lol.