Single-Phase Motor...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What practice do you want to do on a motor ? I'm nonplussed ( new word for today) Why do you want to fix it to a board on the wall ? Whats going on? Does Admin 2 know about this ?

Deke
probably not, anyway why would she if its in admins shed Blushing sorry meant workshop :D

like todays new word by the way :D

nonplussed Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley where did you get that word idea from??

Nonplussed !! Its great isn't it ? Means bewildered or perplexed, read it in a book last week . Perhaps we will discover the reason for the motor shortly, when Admin awakes from his Sunday afternoon nap.

Deke

Nonplussed !! Its great isn't it ? Means bewildered or perplexed, read it in a book last week . Perhaps we will discover the reason for the motor shortly, when Admin awakes from his Sunday afternoon nap.Deke
:^O mind u you have a point about admin and his afternoon nap

lets all guess what he would want it for b4 he arrives online :^O

i guess its to use as winch for lifting something??

:^O mind u you have a point about admin and his afternoon naplets all guess what he would want it for b4 he arrives online :^O

Is it not to practice wiring starters, testing and stuff?

s'what I assumed

:^O mind u you have a point about admin and his afternoon naplets all guess what he would want it for b4 he arrives online :^O

Nahh!!!!

he's heard that a motor and generator are in principal the same thing...

just one has electric to produce mechanical movement..

the other uses mechanical movement to generate electric..

so he's going to connect the back wheel's of the kids bike's onto the motors..

then have the kids on a cycling rota generating free electric to power his computer

so he can spend more time surfin & postin on the forum! ;) :| :D

Nahh!!!!he's heard that a motor and generator are in principal the same thing...

just one has electric to produce mechanical movement..

the other uses mechanical movement to generate electric..

so he's going to connect the back wheel's of the kids bike's onto the motors..

then have the kids on a cycling rota generating free electric to power his computer

so he can spend more time surfin & postin on the forum! ;) :| :D
ah -so when he's offline the kids are resting. I get it now :)

How long does he sleep on Sundays and , more to the point, WHO IS CONTROLLING THIS FORUM !! at the moment, are we rudderless, what if there were a takeover bid from that dark cyber place to whence I strayed , last week, what if , even as we speak they are amassing their forces at the gates , DON'T PANIC !! DON'T PANIC !!

Think someone ought to wake him, we are leaderless on stormy seas......... Oh me dinners ready, bye. ;)

How long does he sleep on Sundays and , more to the point, WHO IS CONTROLLING THIS FORUM !! at the moment, are we rudderless, what if there were a takeover bid from that dark cyber place to whence I strayed , last week, what if , even as we speak they are amassing their forces at the gates , DON'T PANIC !! DON'T PANIC !! Think someone ought to wake him, we are leaderless on stormy seas......... Oh me dinners ready, bye. ;)
Wash your hands before eatin your dinner son! X( :|

How long does he sleep on Sundays and , more to the point, WHO IS CONTROLLING THIS FORUM !! at the moment, are we rudderless, what if there were a takeover bid from that dark cyber place to whence I strayed , last week, what if , even as we speak they are amassing their forces at the gates , DON'T PANIC !! DON'T PANIC !! Think someone ought to wake him, we are leaderless on stormy seas......... Oh me dinners ready, bye. ;)
There are cyber claymores hidden at all entries , but are only activated by dark cyber force members , and the gates are electrified .. but if admin wired it i would'nt expect them to work as he's been sidetracked by a twix and cuppa hot choc and not bloomin energised them.......silly moo

There are cyber claymores hidden at all entries , but are only activated by dark cyber force members , and the gates are electrified .. but if admin wired it i would'nt expect them to work as he's been sidetracked by a twix and cuppa hot choc and not bloomin energised them.......silly moo
My God !!! He,s as mad as I am !! ?:| :| :)

Is the Claymore the one that springs up from the ground after being trodden on, explodes at waist height and cuts you in half ?

Deke

My God !!! He,s as mad as I am !! ?:| :| :) Is the Claymore the one that springs up from the ground after being trodden on, explodes at waist height and cuts you in half ?

Deke
nope the claymore works off a wire trip or a remote detonator ,lots of fun for everyone .... admin wants the motor to make a replica test rig of the one that's in college so we can practise testing for the end of year exam ;)

do you think he didnt get his motor in time, and his old kid powered genny has died, and thats why he isnt online?!
naaaa its bathnight in admins house so he's peddling to warm the water in the boiler , and the kids are in the bath so no one else to pedal , altho he was looking into hampster power...

Too expensive Andy, They were cheaper than that on eBay, But Thank you for the link - Appreciate it. :D