Slap Fest

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think in old colours 😆 and i’ve gotta learn a whole new set of them, I have no idea which ones they used in sweden before the EU standard. 

I did. About four years ago... i have been gone for longer than I though! 😂

I have a message from Steps  here:-

He says Oh Mama Mia  - he Had a Dream  that you'd leave one day .  Does Your Mother Know you're coming home ?        Come on ,  Gimme ,Gimme, Gimme a good reason to leave  eh !  ...Whats the Name of the Game ....is it Money Money Money  ?      

That is the most beautiful bit of ABBA poetry anyone has ever written for me. I’m touched! 😂

Well, looks like the whole forum was very lucky a YouTube link was not included with Evans singing the above message, whilst strumming his guitar, and the dog howling the backing vocals. Which I believe was his preferred option, if he had been able to upload the video. Hope you do manage to get back without too many obstacles Misssweeden. Strange and tricky times for anyone who genuinely needs to move around. 

Doc H.     

very lucky a YouTube link was not included with Evans singing the above message, whilst strumming his guitar, and the dog howling the backing vocals.
You were very lucky indeed , the dog sings better than I do .....in fact everyone sings better than I do  .  I don't hear my own voice too well , tone deaf ,   sounds OK to me .  

Well, looks like the whole forum was very lucky a YouTube link was not included with Evans singing the above message, whilst strumming his guitar, and the dog howling the backing vocals. Which I believe was his preferred option, if he had been able to upload the video. Hope you do manage to get back without too many obstacles Misssweeden. Strange and tricky times for anyone who genuinely needs to move around. 

Doc H.     
I sense a viral sensation in the making... 😂

Cheers Doc, I’ve got everything crossed in the hope that my flight won’t get cancelled for a third time, but I am not that optimistic.