Snowed In Yet

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good setup
cheers andyc

i put the dvr out of harms way to give burglars / intruders less chance of findsing it so thought of using the space under the floor,

well it is only a waste of space anyway :^O

so im making use of it ;) :^O

also galaxy 60 zone intruder alarm installed in the bungalow (also linkes to 3 sheds all on remote dialler to mobiles x 4, on confirmed alarm trigger ;) also had backup of gsm on mobile network

OR5210000085258.jpg

this is our unit, and very good for the price aswell.

nowt wrong with r8's install them in domestics generally, my nans home has one (although she passed away :_|

sister has one aswell. about 90% of my customers have r8's used 2 galaxies on customers premises upto now.

mind you our galaxy does have a 17AH battery backup

:eek:

Im in Plymouth in Devon, the only snow we get down here is on the TV on the wether forcast lol

nowt wrong with r8's install them in domestics generally, my nans home has one (although she passed away :_| sister has one aswell. about 90% of my customers have r8's used 2 galaxies on customers premises upto now.

mind you our galaxy does have a 17AH battery backup

:eek:
90% of alarms i fit at R8's... other 10% is mostly 8C or just 8

Nah hes got one of those fingerprint scanners. :^O
there not very secure... ever watch mythbusters? they managed to open a door with a paper 'copy' or a fingerprint... and the less secure PC version was actually harder than the foolproof unit!

Latest posts