spooky site banner

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'ragged edge' and 'hard roads' are the other 2 I have sitting here on the same vein, he also has a few others as well that I have copies of, but those 3 are the piccy ones,!

some truly amazing shots in them.

I'll try scan a few up for you tomorrow so you can see what you are missing! :)

'ragged edge' and 'hard roads' are the other 2 I have sitting here on the same vein, he also has a few others as well that I have copies of, but those 3 are the piccy ones,!some truly amazing shots in them.

I'll try scan a few up for you tomorrow so you can see what you are missing! :)
Dat'd be jus grand :)

Did you spot my rather prized Motocourse collection on the bottom shelf? Only half a dozen or so missing :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was made at 19:55 ----------

Are you talking about the lefthand side just above the www. were lightning is located?
Septic - you can see it too then? You obviously one of the gifted ones :)

Dat'd be jus grand :) Did you spot my rather prized Motocourse collection on the bottom shelf? Only half a dozen or so missing :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was made at 19:55 ----------

Septic - you can see it too then? You obviously one of the gifted ones :)
it was Hizzy that first caught my eye, after the Ducati on the top shelf, I have that book mesel so recognised it immediately.!

ragged edge.jpg

pictures - copyright Stephen Davison

beautiful danger.jpg

hard roads.jpg

Hizzy was a bit of a hero of mine, I bought an OGK replica helmet when he was riding the monstermob duc, and was lucky enough to get hime to sign it at donny that year, he then went on to win the title as you know and the rest.

Was very proud of it till I got cuaght out in a freak storm wearing it and the sig washed off! then a few months later some miopic f**wit took me off at 85mph and that was the end of it. i managed to get another, but obviously not handled by the great man himself :(

Will do the memorial run one day, but right now i live on the south coast so not summat i can just do at the drop of a hat/helmet

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:10 ----------

Nice pics, The big pie eater is sorely missed, rip big lad.

Im glad Plater doesnt race so much now, I saw what he was doing few years back and thought to myself that he was pushing too hard for the roads, if hed carried on hed have been another casualty I reckon

I'll get you a pic of his memorial at Port Jack/Onchan Head, when Im over at the end of the month,

Plater is still good round Macau though!

Ive met this guy a few times, he's actually a good friend of mine, and has stayed at my house a few times, Konni (Konrad Ammenhauser), and his leathers are covered in names from the '70s til present day,

road racers and GP, one of the racers commented once that you know you have made it when Konni asks you to sign his leathers! :slap

Konni.jpg

You guys really must stop smoking that Shite. :)

hey sprock it might have summat to do with the bottle of bulmers sitting beside ur computer u sure u not had a few of them???????

hey sprock it might have summat to do with the bottle of bulmers sitting beside ur computer u sure u not had a few of them???????
Im tee-total donchakno, and have been for 20 years.

So these days, one bottle and im hammered out my 'skull' :)

hic!

lol sprock

couldnt tell u the last time i had a drink either!

i used to be a big drinker but costs me far too much money to get drunk lol!

i seem to drink and it goes to my big toes!

lol sprockcouldnt tell u the last time i had a drink either!

well, then what you want to do is just buy it and send it to your steptoes , :D

problem solved, and Im happy :D so that has to be a bonus

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 01:51 ---------- Previous post was made at 01:50 ----------

lol sprock
couldnt tell u the last time i had a drink either!

me neither, maybe ask the wife once Ive sobered up and she might know.

Hahahaha steps,

if i come across any alcohol that requires a good home i shall certainly sent it your way lol!

i worked it out the last time i had a drink was march 2011, i had 25ml Vodka topped up with orange (pint glass) ever since then the vodka has remained in the fridge!

me n streety bought some stella when we had that heat wave, 12 bottles of Stella Cidre for streety, and 20 bottles of stella lager for me, except i was on antibiotics at the time so didnt get to drink it lol

but streety has been enjoying a bottle of it now and again at the weekends!

very nice, that would make a good start to an evening.! :)

dont drink that pear cider stuff, its blows the frickin head off ye

bad day explode

my mate, that doesnt really drink much, was on it a couple of years ago at the Manx, me an his brother were working on his T2 bike and about 2 hours later he was totally ****-faced!!!

my, how we laughed!

...in a whisper......  I think he,s disapeared TBH , not been on here for weeks ...its always AD3  ....she runs the show now .

mr electric

admin three does exactly

what she is told

no more

and no less

than that

mr smith hopes this assuages any confusion you may have experienced

mr smith

last edited by mr smith for the following reason: blood red is a nice colour

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts