Stag do ideas

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could shave his eyebrows then shave his pubes and super glue them to his eyebrows, on second thoughts I don't really fancy shaving another mans pubes.
Watch out as he may remember for your stag night.

One they used to do in Liverpool sometime back was put them on the night ferry to the Isle of Man night before the wedding.

shave your pubes and stick them on him] :)

sorry

really sorry i dunno what i was thinking!! :|

4 weeks away ???

do nothing.....get him drunk have a good time....

a week before go out for a few drinks get him then !!!!!!!

Evans Elec take a screen shot of ur desktop, i wanna see wat it looks like

bob

How do I do that ? It looks like Jennifer Aniston , what can I say . As an acknowledged computer whizz-kid ,trained at the Apache Computer school of the Web I'll give it a go when I've finished this quote.

on ze keyboard next to the scroll lock button there is a print screen button, press that then put it into paint and bobs ur uncle

bob

I have a tattoo on my "Codger".

It says, in one inch high by 27mm wide lettering in bold print:

Welcome to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll<WBR>llantysiliogogogoch - Have a nice day!

:^O

:coat

I have a tattoo on my "Codger".It says, in one inch high by 27mm wide lettering in bold print:

Welcome to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll<WBR>llantysiliogogogoch - Have a nice day!

:^O

:coat
My carefully worded reply - I've been to the train station :D

(I nearly typed 'I've been there' but severely open to ridicule!

Where's Admin 2 to confirm.......................

:eek: Blushing

My carefully worded reply - I've been to the train station :D (I nearly typed 'I've been there' but severely open to ridicule!

Where's Admin 2 to confirm.......................

:eek: Blushing
She's fainted. :^O

It says, in one inch high by 27mm wide lettering in bold print:Welcome to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll<WBR>llantysiliogogogoch - Have a nice day!
91 characters and spaces 91 * 27mm = 2457mm or 2.45m

She's fainted. :^O
I'm surprised she can walk at all!

:eek:

Do you have to get your clothing specially made?

Fit a red flashing light to the end if you go mountain climbing........

;)