Steptoe & Son

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr GFWhere have all these extra mods come from? Could you not cope with the sudden influx?

:|
I believe the mods are more than able to cope with the marginal increase of membership numbers. They have done and continue to do an outstanding job maintaining the core principals of this forum.

However as time moves on, with not yet a full year complete, there is still the requirement of time allowances for personal commitments, holidays, other business ventures, with this in mind some extra hands can ease the load, whilst still maintaining standards.

Doc.H

existing mods working . no mods available .

so use non working mods .
I believe the mods are more than able to cope with the marginal increase of membership numbers. They have done and continue to do an outstanding job maintaining the core principals of this forum. Applaud SmileyHowever as time moves on, with not yet a full year complete, there is still the requirement of time allowances for personal commitments, holidays, other business ventures, with this in mind some extra hands can ease the load, whilst still maintaining standards.

Doc.H
Where is Guardian Angel? He's almost letting the side down ;) ?

Sorry Mr Sworld I think I mis-led you with my ref. to Steptoe & Son . Guilty of crypticness, m'lud.

I was refering to the respected member of this forum, known throughout the land as Steptoe.

Deke

Sorry Mr Sworld I think I mis-led you with my ref. to Steptoe & Son . Guilty of crypticness, m'lud.I was refering to the respected member of this forum, known throughout the land as Steptoe.

Deke
Im still here now and again DEKE, just having a quick read now and again tho.

and thanks for thinking about me.

just not got such time at the mo, a few pressures and hassles through work and an overspill(which I hate) coming into my personal/social life.

is work really getting this sh***y for everyone?

I was starting to hate doing LA work at rubbish prices, but now Im thinking at least it was steady work.! :|

Hiya Steps, Theres a few round here would be grateful for some " steady work" as you put it , mostly Building workers at the moment but also Hire companies and car sales way down.

Deke

I've also noticed that it has gone a bit quiet around here. A lot of the newer guys and gals aren't posting or replying, Apache's nowhere to be seen, almost like it's half-term on the forum. :( :(

Even Admin2 seems to have run out of jokes :_|
Well im back now, not that anyone missed me:(, well missed my jokes maybe. :)

After a well deserved holiday with the hubby and children, im back with a whole bunch of new jokes(well new to me)Applaud Smiley:D