Strangest Payment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dairyspark

Reaction score
Got a phone call from my local golf club today to see if I would go look at their irrigation pump, so off I went and I got to talking to the green keeper and he asked if I played golf etc. Which I do and I jokingly said you could pay me with rounds of golf

HE is back TFFT!

Anyway, payment

My mate owns a dive shop....he wanted a computer

Another mate is a Computer fettler....he wanted some wall lights wiring

i wanted a new MTM drysuit

I got a PC out of a skip!

My mate fixed it whilst I did his lights

I gave other mate the new all singing dancing computer whilst he measured me for a "made to measure" dry suit

Everyone happy...no money changed hands

Just saying

I'd urge a little caution as you are technically supposed to declare items offered in lieu of payment to HMRC and pay the tax.........

I knew you were there Steps, clearly electrical topics and basic banter is no longer of interest to you, but an opportunity to talk about your beer and ladies of the night and you spring to life. Welcome back ;)

Was given this on Thursday 2015-05-07 10.26.51.jpg

And that was after i refused to fit all the steel switches they had bought as there was no cpc and all the cables were oozing green goo

I was once given a rabbit stew to take home, from an old couple when  we finished their rewire and i had commented i had never had rabbit.