Swindon massive

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPepper92

Reaction score
hi kids,my name is Drpepper and i would like to take the time out of my day to tell you all what i really think of swindon massive.the website is complete b***s.

[Edited by: Admin]

http://www.swindon-massive.co.uk/electrical/revision/2360pt1/assessment_choices.htmlI think this is what "the gentleman" may be referring to.

It appears to have a link on the homepage to this forum. Admin are you aware?
ex-bdc: Yes Thanks Mate - Swindon Massive is an Helpful learning resource and is respected though-out the UK.

DrPepper: I would Thank You to Keep posts civilised. Now I have to edit your post.

Whatever it is that has annoyed you on Swindon Massive - I am sure Kevin (Swindon Massive owner) would have / will sort it out for you.

It may also help if you actually told what the problem is, that you have with Swindon Massive - We maybe able to help you.

Admin: you may have edited the OP but not yet the title on all the following posts. :eek:

Admin: you may have edited the OP but not yet the title on all the following posts. :eek:
D'oh, Thanks you BS - I have done it now. Blushing

hi kids,my name is Drpepper and i would like to take the time out of my day to tell you all what i really think of swindon massive.the website is complete b***s.[Edited by: Admin]
and i will also waste some of my time telling everyone what an idiot you are.

as with everything else on the net, if you dont like it, dont go back. simple.