Tester Rip Off On E Bay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update on my nasty e-bay man.

He must have read my feed back ,cos he sent me a naughty message back through one of his items !!I dont think he likes me anymore, :eek:

and here,s me made him my favorite seller.Thats gratitude for you.!!

cheers

grumpy

hello all !!

I JUST DONT BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!!

The guy who,s user name on e-bay is "guessyouwantthis" has put the Megger ltw315 back up for sale, no doubt to get more money from some poor spark. That Megger was MINE! I tell you MINE ! (sorry for the outburst its just that I feel so upset) not.

I do hope he gets a very good price for it!! lol

Please somebody, please bid ]:) ] :) ]:) bu not until the last 10 minutes.

cheers

Grumpy

You need a nice sig pic to go with your Gold Cup, Grumps. ]:)

:D

As long as the Pic is 140 x 100 pixels or less, then you can upload via your Control Panel.

USER CONTROL PANEL (CP) -> Edit Avatar -> Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website -> OR -> Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer -> Browse -> select the image you want to upload -> and lastly, -> Click Save.

Job Done Mate. ;)

As long as the Pic is 140 x 100 pixels or less, then you can upload via your Control Panel. USER CONTROL PANEL (CP) -> Edit Avatar -> Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website -> OR -> Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer -> Browse -> select the image you want to upload -> and lastly, -> Click Save.

Job Done Mate. ;)

I see ! as Homer would say.

grumpy

Wotcha Grumpy,

Any chance of a quick summary of just how this guy screwed you over? (for those of us that didn't see your other original post before it was deleted).

I'm bidding on some test gear myself but I'm avoiding this one on your recommendation - if he is such a git then he doesn't deserve my money!! Seems he's sold this at least twice already - the guy who "bought" it before you even left good feedback (but didn't seem to receive any?) WTF??

Wotcha Grumpy,Any chance of a quick summary of just how this guy screwed you over? (for those of us that didn't see your other original post before it was deleted).

I'm bidding on some test gear myself but I'm avoiding this one on your recommendation - if he is such a git then he doesn't deserve my money!! Seems he's sold this at least twice already - the guy who "bought" it before you even left good feedback (but didn't seem to receive any?) WTF??
HELLO Icdman and all

Thanks for asking.

The story is-----

I bid on a Megger ltw315 that was offered by a guy whos e-bay user name is "guessyouwantthis" and won it for

I see the bidding is getting high.
hi A2 and all

I am getting all "goose pimpely" and excited at, the thought of him getting "loads a money" for the megger ,after all he so deserves it,

THE LITTLE TOAD FEATURED SCROTUM !!!! sorry I will go and lie down for a bit while I calm down ]:)

hi A2 and allI am getting all "goose pimpely" and excited at, the thought of him getting "loads a money" for the megger ,after all he so deserves it,

THE LITTLE TOAD FEATURED SCROTUM !!!! sorry I will go and lie down for a bit while I calm down ]:)
I recommend you take three of these Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

every half hour! ;) :)

Hello everyboby

I have to endure this for approx 15hours until the little sh1t gets his payback(I hope) then I will raise a glass or two the toast will be to "SWEET REVENGE"

please please me!

Grumpy] :)

GOODMORNING ALL!

Its 4hours to go before the auction ends,and I just hope the next person who buys this will actually get the item and depite all my moans I wish the seller "health wealth and happiness"] :)

unfortunately I am off to the hospital this morning and wont be around to see the result until later.

Cheers for now

GRUMPY ;)

its me again!

the auction ended with not a bad result for me as the price he got was hardly worth the negative feed back that I had left him.

What I need to know now is ,DID ONE OF YOU BY MY MEGGER ???

THAT MEGGER WAS MINE! I SAY MINE! :_|

Grumpy