Things keep appearing.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are these little green boxes below our details oneach post ? SL has four, Patch has three, I only have one ..... :C
Looks like a Chinese Fortune cookie tag to me ;)

"keep appearing" Deke????

They`ve been there for donkey`s years mate - They`re directly proportionate to the number of "scoobs" you`ve had.

(It is possible to have a RED square; by being really naughty and having scoobs removed from you when you didn`t have any to start with! As far as I know only one member ever had the (dubious) pleasure........)

KME

"keep appearing" Deke????They`ve been there for donkey`s years mate - They`re directly proportionate to the number of "scoobs" you`ve had.

(It is possible to have a RED square; by being really naughty and having scoobs removed from you when you didn`t have any to start with! As far as I know only one member ever had the (dubious) pleasure........)

KME
Thanks KME I should have said " I've only just noticed" . So they are Scoobs Eh! They have always been a mystery to me . :C

"Scoobs" were around long before the "thanks" button. Awarded for informative, helpful or impressive posting (which is why trailer boy has so many - some of his more involved posts are the envy of the forum.....).

"thanks" have, to a great extent, superseded "scoobs", partly because not everyone knows about them. I think the original gang still use them, as we "grew up" with them, so to speak.

FYI, Andy was NOT the member to have a negative scoob count; AFAIK the person concerned is not here anymore..........

HTH

KME

"Scoobs" were around long before the "thanks" button. Awarded for informative, helpful or impressive posting (which is why trailer boy has so many - some of his more involved posts are the envy of the forum.....).
But since the good old days he has now slipped back into mindless drivel due to the burdens of babysitting Brian for Deke! :C

"thanks" have' date=' to a great extent, superseded "scoobs", partly because not everyone knows about them. [b']I think the original gang still use them, as we "grew up" with them, so to speak.
You mean the Luddite stick-in-the-muds!! ; \ :eek: :^O

FYI' date=' Andy was NOT the member to have a negative scoob count; AFAIK the person concerned is not here anymore..........

HTH

KME[/quote']

FYI, Andy was NOT the member to have a negative scoob count; AFAIK the person concerned is not here anymore..........
Oh, Yes I am - and it was you that awarded it to me. :(