ticking over?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ye me 2, dreddin christmas as well gona be tight
Well my wife and I are entertaining for 11 on Xmas day, not sure where the cash is coming from like..

Pray

AND you'll get a disappointing meal (most of the time).. ;)
served by bitter, twisted waitresses who'd rather be at home with their families. So they spit in your soup and undercook the turkey. Makes it a 'christmas to remember'.

]:)

served by bitter, twisted waitresses who'd rather be at home with their families. So they spit in your soup and undercook the turkey. Makes it a 'christmas to remember'. ]:)
AS I've not been there, I'm not going there, so I wont..

:|

:^O

ADVERTISE - things may be quite but there is still work around (enough for me take on an apprentice and pass work to Davetheglitz), the secret is to get the calls, and you do that by having a high profile.

Its very quiet up here (Harrogate), on the electrical side anyway. I have other irons in the fire but they are not what you would call white hot either.

Its bits here and bits there, one week at a time.

I am approaching organisations about work next year with interesting results. Organisations that would normally not be interested as they have stuck with Joe Suchabody LTD for years, are now more open to quotes from smaller firms as they themselvs are feeling the pinch.

Could be the time to undercut the big boys !

Been doing the usual rewires,ccu changes,bits and bob`s,just got the go ahead on a large extension starting first week in dec and allso to wire four new build houses allso to start in dec:^O

Looks like dec will be a bit hectic,nothing for the new year yet though.Guiness Drink

Got just enough to keep me busy for the rest of this month.Guiness Drink

Stick it out if you can lads cause when it does pick up those who have survived the harsh times will be well placed to take advantage of the increased workload.Guiness Drink

Customers are wanting more for there pennies though,i suppose they know that works tight at the moment.