Today Is The Day...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misssweden

DNO Official™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... It's CHRIIIISTMAS!

Well, it is for me as a) I'm foreign and we celebrate on Christmas Eve and b) I'm on call tomorrow.

So just wanted to wish all the lovely forumites a merry christmas, I hope that you all get some time to relax and spend time with your families.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
celebrating on Xmas Eve seems a better idea to me.....

presently sat with two granddauighters asleep on me whilst mummy goes shopping..

7 at hours for dinner tomorrow and 7 others passing through at random times [ children/partners/granddaughters ]

tomorrows biggest thing for me...apart from seeing them open their pressies is to try and get ALL 5 granddaughters sat on the settee and take a decent pic of them....not a lot of chance as they are   51/2    ,41/2   ,31/2   ,1 1/2,    5 weeks! Superglue and gaffer tape seem like a good idea

So a Merry Xmas to Sweedie and a slightly early Merry Xmas to almost all of the other forum members

just be careful of premature celebration

Merry Christmas guys ...just came in to shut  down , but you can't resist a quick look .  

Just let the dog out ....I see Gunga Din next door is spending Christmas night up in the garage with his mates ...missus & kids in the house in bed . 

Creme eggs ( well,if you can call the Yankee , oil stealing, blue on blue, yipee kai aye warmongerers version of a creme egg a Creme Egg)

Will be in the shops soon
Already got some (or did have anyway!) in my box of Cadburys Heros, :)

Latest posts