Tool boxes and contents

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
patch - you have a better tool collection there than some sparks i know!

maybe if i get time through the week ill take some pics of other tool boxes

Hey, Here is a couple of pics of my tool bag. Dewalt heavy duty. Great stuff.

038.jpg

039.jpg

Patch

you make me jealous, :(

and,

Im not sure if admin will be impressed about you venturing onto those pxxxbing sites either

jez, thats some **** filter we have on this site.

You definetely need a few more screwdrivers put them on your birthday present or xmas list.
LOL, Defo need more screwdrivers even though I seem to be buying them constantly.

What power tools do people use? Particularly Cordless Drills.

I ask because I am looking to buy a set either a drill/driver and combi drill or a combi drrill and an impact driver.

I Currently have a Makita and its great which is why I have mostly looked their products however DeWalt and Bosch do good sets also.

Hey, Here is a couple of pics of my tool bag. Dewalt heavy duty. Great stuff.
How do you find the Wera drivers Albo ? only asking as we was discussing a few weeks ago VDE drivers.

How do you find the Wera drivers Albo ? only asking as we was discussing a few weeks ago VDE drivers.
I really like the Wera drivers. (as you can see). I find they are hard wearing. One big problem I have is you cant buy the 100x3.5 driver seperate and that is the one i use most often. Its only available in the multi pack. However that is not such a bad price though. Screwfix quite often have them on offer. I only started to use them as the Sparky I work with has all CK stuff and I did not want to get them mixed up.

I really like the Wera drivers. (as you can see). I find they are hard wearing. One big problem I have is you cant buy the 100x3.5 driver seperate and that is the one i use most often. Its only available in the multi pack. However that is not such a bad price though. Screwfix quite often have them on offer. I only started to use them as the Sparky I work with has all CK stuff and I did not want to get them mixed up.
Is it?

Is it?

Is it?

http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=111500

:D

i tend to wait until the Elex trade show and get the Wera stuff on the last day

its a bit cheaper and i try for freebies

but an earlier poster said he was constantly buying screwdrivers

i am the same.....always adding a screwdriver to my screwfix order

patch i applaud the rolson fish sticks but the connectors need bining for wago's

;)

Picked mine up from here.

http://www.shop4tools.co.uk/acatalog/VDE_Insulated_Electricians_Slotted_Parallel_Flared_Screwdrivers.php

the first pic: them pro mobile tool chest are good, that most weights over 25kgs:O (i got it for

P080210_15.01_[02].jpg

P080210_15.01_[01].jpg

some more pics. in addition to tool bag, i have this bag full of other stuff.

DSCF2921.jpg

and then there is an old tool case for random other less used tools (this box rarely leaves the van)

DSCF2922.jpg

Thanks will register for a ticket when the show comes closer to me. When I was a window fitter I used to go to Glass ex. Found that the DeWalt stand was the only one willing to do good deals on price. Makita and Stanley would not budge. Will defo try to get to Elex though.

i tend to wait until the Elex trade show and get the Wera stuff on the last dayits a bit cheaper and i try for freebies

but an earlier poster said he was constantly buying screwdrivers

i am the same.....always adding a screwdriver to my screwfix order
Admin can give you some tablets to sort that out.

as im an apprentice i have little in the way of tools, drivers, cutters, tape, spirit level, the basics, have a bag similar to andy's picture, looking to invest in a new tool every other week or so to build up, recently got a nice set of bahco rachet spanners, looking for a soldering iron next!

its tough being an apprentice as i imagine a lot of you have been or are, particularly when you dont like parting with money!

I've been using the wera screwdrivers for a while now. I get them from Toolstation. About two thirds of the way down.

I've now shifted onto the Stanley fatmax ones. Seem really good to hold and comfortable. I'd like to get the old Bahco ones the red and black ones but the sets are like