Tote bag.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeJhn

Reaction score
What do you use to carry only the essential tools from say socket too socket, not the all singing and dancing tool bag that you have to carry on your shoulders, but a nice little carry tote?

A good traditional tool belt is more than ideal for second fixing and an old painters bucket for the rubbish.
I find the problem with a tool belt is that everything digs into you when you bend or kneel down, but see the post above I think I have found what I am looking for.

My ever expanding girth means a belt wont work, I have to use braces now days

After over 50 years of research I have tried ( and still got ) most of the tool carrying systems from a Barn door box to a bucket to a GT Lane Rock Turtle wheeled case bought for me by Petronas when I did some F1 stuff 😉😂

I and another member on here were fortunate enough to be on the CK Tools development group for the Tech Range of cases, bags, backpacks 😉

BUT by far the best I have come across, and use on a daily basis, is the Veto stuff. I gave up with daily tool belts when my hips started complaining. Still use occasionally when required

How do the Wannabe Sparks, usually on YouTube wearing a baseball cap and fecking stupid grin poncing about saying how good they are, or the branded /liveried new van drivers manage to,drive with a tool belt on? One rocked up at suppliers the other day looking like a cross between Barry Bucknall and John Wayne....PRANNOCK!

Last edited:
How do the Wannabe Sparks, usually on YouTube wearing a baseball cap and fecking stupid grin poncing about saying how good they are, or the branded /liveried new van drivers manage to,drive with a toolblt on? One rocked up at suppliers the other day looking like a cross between Barry Bucknall and John Wayne....PRANNOCK!
That may well explain some of the driving I see 😃😃😃

FFS you're "meant" to be a Spark, it's part of the chuffing job.

What you say is true, but are you aware that those who post such things make money from them, and I don't mean just a few £, so the more they post, the more followers the more money they get. In particular, since YT now has YT shorts.

What do you use to carry only the essential tools from say socket too socket, not the all singing and dancing tool bag that you have to carry on your shoulders, but a nice little carry tote?
Best I have found is Toughbuilt with detachable clips. Belt is extremely well padded