Transformer Identification help required

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theorysparky

Domestic Electrician
Reaction score
Ok the model number is BDLT003 LED P/S

thats all thats on it not too much to go on

couldnt you just work out the loading/rating of the LEDs and get a driver to suit?

would be easier than trying to [probably] match a cheap tat chinese mass produced at the cheapest price possible bit of burnt out rubbish.

When in photobucket, if you put the curser over the required pic, then copy the IMG code & paste it here that will post the actual pic full size, not a link.

Also as above, its a LED driver you need. Can you follow the wiring to see how each led is connected. It will either be 1 core in to the first led and 1 core out to the next, so they are all daisy chained or 2 cores in & out to each. This will determin if you need a constant voltage or current driver.

That would be 2 of us then!

Nah, surely...

Parallel has to be constant voltage as all lamps are supplied with the same voltage.

A series circuit is constant current as once the circuit is made the current flowing through the circuit is constant.

Mind I've been working on those green cans Steps has in the back of his van tonight so I'm not sure... ;) ; ) ;)

I spent 6 hours yesterday cutting the lawns, so I sympathise!

I was sat for so long on the mower I have sunburn on the tops of my knees.

The grass was approaching 2' long in places. The last time it was cut was before the Queens Golden Jubilee.

I spent 6 hours yesterday cutting the lawns, so I sympathise!I was sat for so long on the mower I have sunburn on the tops of my knees.

The grass was approaching 2' long in places. The last time it was cut was before the Queens Golden Jubilee.
Bloody hell !! 6 hours What where you mowing ......Wales ???

My brother just phoned to say some mad person just mowed Powys.!

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole plot is 1/3rd of an acre, less the house etc.

The largest lawn is about 150 ft x 60 ft, and it had to be cut 4 times each time lower!

The whole plot is 1/3rd of an acre, less the house etc.The largest lawn is about 150 ft x 60 ft, and it had to be cut 4 times each time lower!
I sympathise! We have 1/2 an acre, about 1/2 that is mowable lawn. Only yesterday the wife mentioned that when she was cutting it the belt came off the sit on mower (a Westwood T1200). I'll fuel it, oil it and put the belt back on but can't stand cutting it! (The belt ONLY comes off sometimes when she tries to reverse for some reason..........).

Hi guysI need to get a replacement transformer for a mirror that has led lights and a demist function

The trouble is that i do not know the make of the mirror all i can say is that it has 2 vertical rows of lights 1 on each edge with the sensor towards the bottom in the middle

Here are photos of the transformer

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/spinnekar/tn2.jpghttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/spinnekar/tn1.jpg

any ideas
Google it like i did and you get your answer. :eek: :Blushing