Trip Down Memory Lane

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You been on the 'takeaway' again?

It's an apple that's behaving like a banana!
I didnt know if we were allowed to mention the A word or not,  :|

steptoe said:

and on that note,

pi***d myself the other day,

the wife's friend was round at ours with her 12 yo, who is always slagging off the blackberry playbook I got the wife for xmas cos he got an iPad mini,

anyways, he wanted to watch the football so I told him to watch it on his ipad,

he couldnt!!!!!! apparently it cant show some types of video, my, how I sniggered as I got him the wifes playbook to watch it on,  :slap

Just to show my age I can remember just about all of them.

What i really recall was Lockerbie, at the time i was working on contract in Glasgow, but lived in Huddersfield.

An emergency call came up from a site in Milton Keynes , that I had to deal with, so i left Glasgow to head for Huddersfield so I could sleep and then go to the emergency the next day.

I only left 30 mins early, which got me about 30 mins past Lockerbie when it happened.

I can still recall listening to it on the car radio.

When I went back up the entire place was fenced off and for the the first and only time i have ever seen there was a minimum speed limit of 50mph on the road.

I have never before or since seen a minimum speed limit>

and on that note,

pi***d myself the other day,

the wife's friend was round at ours with her 12 yo, who is always slagging off the blackberry playbook I got the wife for xmas cos he got an iPad mini,

anyways, he wanted to watch the football so I told him to watch it on his ipad,

he couldnt!!!!!! apparently it cant show some types of video, my, how I sniggered as I got him the wifes playbook to watch it on,  :slap
Either let the kid suffer or point him towards the app "CineXplayer" which I think sorts most video probs on iPad, iPhone etc

Latest posts