• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Used and surplus MCCBs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck_Chair

Reaction score
I am are looking to purchase used and surplus 3 Phase MCCBs and single Phase high amperage MCCBs.

All brands considered as long as the MCCBs are in full working order.

If you have any that fit that description that you would like sell, please drop me a DM.

Thanks

Deck_Chair is looking to buy 3 phase MCCB's (any rating) What he does with them is up to him. Please send him a message if you have any.

Post now locked.

Deck_Chair is looking to buy 3 phase MCCB's (any rating) What he does with them is up to him. Please send him a message if you have any.

Post now locked.
What he is after is not adequately clear.

I take it that as the OP is asking for these as part of a business transaction presumably for profit, and not as a spark, the business advertising has been authorised by forum management @Richard-the-ninth as you have taken it upon yourself to deal with the thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.