Van Stickers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If You are NAPIT approved then you can display their Van stickers.

When I joined elecsa about 2 weeks later a flat bed tipper transit turned up and the driver asked me where I wanted it? 5mins later and I was stuck under a mountain of free pens, mugs, coasters, mouse matts and van stickers!

wonder which not-so-bright spark came up with the idea of a screw head that neither a pozi or flathead driver will fit, and then makes a special driver that does fit

i applied three times in total i think and never got sent anything! i thought it was some kind of ongoing joke!

tbh i have the pz & ph versions, they are excellent for getting these types of scre loose when you need to disconnect things.

in my last (employed) job i was tasked with investigating unique tamper proof fixings to retrict access to the interior of industrial control devices to control warranty issues.

i found loads that we could control to our level of requirement down to having individual specia form tools & fasteners made with our licence on them and tbh for the co. that I was working for the payback would probably have been measured in months rather than years!

So the modulo driver is probably a "blessing"!!!