Wago connectors

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveT

Reaction score
These wago connectors look and sound good, anyone using them and what do you find the most useful/keep in the tool box?

Yes Ste, a fair few of the lads on here have mentioned how good the are, I got a sample pack sent out to me , very impressive , looking to buy a load to keep in my van..

Ste

Yeah M4tty, I thought this might be the best way for me too, do you use the junction boxes as well or chocbox

I use them a lot. Use mostly the push fit 2's n 4's. If I'm using flex then I use the lever ones. Use the wago boxes too. They keepthings neat, are quite easy to use once you get the blsck grippers in the right place. Started to use them instead ofnormal junction boxes even in accessible placessimply because they're quicker and easier to use.

Wago do have deals on thier website now and again, i got a selection box of connectors and a lot of wago box's for a good price a while back. do still use the odd conector & jb but not very often.

I don't keep any of the traditional jb's in the van. Wago's are the way to go. :^O

Even the Vet loves them!

So quick and easy

IMG00060-20100514-1812.jpg

IMG00061-20100514-1812.jpg

:D

used them for 2 years now very versatile and i also use their din rail push connectors for extending circuits for cu changes, very neat job!

Wagos are the future!

i use the boxes, pushfits and the flex/solid ones for light fittings....v. handy when up a pair of steps trying to connect a ceiling light. also the flex ones are good for ' temporarily capping off a live conductor ' should the need ever arise, which it obviously never has in my case...or infact ever will!! :|

bit of a pig to get wires out of should the need arise. i always try to leave one spare 'hole' so I can piggyback another if the need arises

bit of a pig to get wires out of should the need arise. i always try to leave one spare 'hole' so I can piggyback another if the need arises
You must be weak, man! Pull and twist, not that bad. Just work on one wire at a time.