Wagobox at Elex Manchester

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagobox

www.wagobox.com
Reaction score
Hi folks

Just to let you know we will be exhibiting at the Manchester Elex show on the 21st and 22nd of June at the Event City venue. We will have samples of our products to give away, demonstrations and of course great show offers as always. If you are in the area please do visit us on stand M3 it would be great to see you there.

Looking forward to having a chat with you Ray, I will be there on one of the days work permitting.

Just got my first delivery of wagobox products found great to use. But up north in Glasgow couldn't find one stockist so had to order via website most sparks up here never heard of the product

Great Guys, look forward to seeing you there. I am sure we can arrange an extra discount for forum members:D

Betty that honestly has to be the record! If the sparky can get that many cables in a box I would hate to think what the inside of his van must be like!

Kalzac if you have a wholesaler you like to use in Glasgow and you can get them to give me a call I can easily arrange shipments of Wagoboxes and or Wagobox-Lights to them. We ship by a next working day service to wholesalers so there should never be a delay reaching customers. They will need to source the connectors from Wago UK. Give me a call if you want any help with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a record for how many twin & earth cables one could get inside a wagobox AND close the lid??????Today I found a bathroom job with 9x 1mm t&e's

What do I win?
No photo?

Doc H

I was looking forward to a beer,

but seems like the wife wants to head down south on Thursday afternoon instead of Fri, :( going to Cornwall [i think], but it could be Devon, for the weekend. :|

lol, unlucky mate

i got lots of bottles of stella in the fridge but cant touch any of them as i am on antibiotics for a nerve infection on a tooth :(

i not really having much luck this week so far after being ill on saturday and not being able to go to a job with streetlighter and then a trip to the dentist tuesday, i just hope nothing else goes pete tong! :(

lol, unlucky matei got lots of bottles of stella in the fridge but cant touch any of them as i am on antibiotics for a nerve infection on a tooth :(

i not really having much luck this week so far after being ill on saturday and not being able to go to a job with streetlighter and then a trip to the dentist tuesday, i just hope nothing else goes pete tong! :(
you havent met me yet! :slap

everything else will seem fine after that! :eek:

lol,

only seem fine????

i want it all to be fine... i hate having a run of bad luck except lately i seem to be having no end of it!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was made at 01:45 ----------

lol, iv still got ya number in me fone, ill text u on thursday nxt week to let u know where abts me n streetlighter are, otherwise we'll end up being passing ships in the night lol!

Latest posts