• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Wanted shower cartridge

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r.b

Reaction score
For the on off water flow valve I have a centre d01188 thermostatic bar shower I need a cartridge for the right hand side as you are looking at the shower (the on off water side) I have measured the diameter of the thread and its definitely 30mm wide near or exact, I think the part is coded as sl15t90 has anyone got one of these? or know where to get one there are down as discontinued as with all showers they tend to run for two years then you cant buy the parts lol, there is ebay like with anything else I need to be getting the right part I thought I had got the right part but the thread was too small in diameter any pointers in the right direction?

This is it bristan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230303-152415_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230303-152415_Samsung Internet.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 0
The shower part fits in a centre d01188 thermostatic bar shower so if any one is throwing one of them showers away or just have it knocking about not doing owt let me know il take the cartridge part or full shower off you?

Cant seem to find it on the website?

Click on the words Shower Valve and you'll be taken there :)
I have sent an email to the company now just waiting of a reply

Locked as OP no longer posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.