Website

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No1

Reaction score
How many on here have their own website for their business, and do you get much work through it?

yes I do, and no, not really, I think its probably the local competition who look at it the most but almost all my work comes from word of mouth and adverts.

We have an electrical contracting website www.batchelor-electrical.co.uk which I look after. Generates good leads for our business and also acts as branding. Most people get their website set-up at a cost and then forget to optimise. You will not be found if it is not correctly optimised for the search engines such as google, yahoo and msn these include on page optimisation such as meta data, h1 tags, page titles etc and also off page optimisation such as backlinks and directory links.

We have an electrical contracting website www.batchelor-electrical.co.uk which I look after. Generates good leads for our business and also acts as branding. Most people get their website set-up at a cost and then forget to optimise. You will not be found if it is not correctly optimised for the search engines such as google, yahoo and msn these include on page optimisation such as meta data, h1 tags, page titles etc and also off page optimisation such as backlinks and directory links.
Welcome to the forum. :D

Nice web site Applaud Smiley but you need to do a bit of Maintenance the link for Services>Residential links to your Solar page.

You must keep on top of these things :^O

Ok Ok :coat

thanks! that was a test and you passed - now fixed just uploading!!!

h1 tags, page titles etc and also off page optimisation such as backlinks and directory links.
On the subject of backlinks - Who is interested in adding a link to the forum in their website?

Naturally, I have had a section professionally put together to advertise your business as an electrician Here, for free.

I know that some of you have added the forum link to your website, and I Thank You for that.

For those who haven't, and would like to - I would be greatful; and in return - you will get a mention on our main website Here.

If intereted, I have placed some code together that you can just copy and paste (or adjust to your preference) and add to where you would like it to show on your website.

Code:
<a href="[URL]http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/[/URL]"> <b>Talk.ElectricianForum.co.uk</b></a>

<font size="1">The UK's number 1 electrical forum for Electricians,
 Student Electricians and the avid DIYer.  Come and
 see why we really are a "Forum with a difference".</font>
I am looking for someone who can make a professional looking small pic, so that I can add all the HTML/codes to etc, that will becaome a clickable picture link.

If anyone is interested in doing their bit for the forum (Free). :D

You are now a link on my website .............................................. resistance is futile:^O

Wish my website look smart, just never get round to playing with it.

My mistake I put it in a portfolio page..................

Tis now on front page matey.

Thanks M. Top Man, Mate. I was debating whether to change the font colour? What say you?

Would you like a link back on our main website, Sir? :D

I was debating whether to change the font colour? What say you?
Do you know what I was thinking that but didn't want to offend....but yes it blends in to well being black.

Would you like a link back on our main website, Sir?
Spoiling me now .....go on then you've twisted me arm :) :Y

On the subject of backlinks - Who is interested in adding a link to the forum in their website?Naturally, I have had a section professionally put together to advertise your business as an electrician Here, for free.

I know that some of you have added the forum link to your website, and I Thank You for that.

For those who haven't, and would like to - I would be greatful; and in return - you will get a mention on our main website Here.

If intereted, I have placed some code together that you can just copy and paste (or adjust to your preference) and add to where you would like it to show on your website.

Code:
<a href="[URL]http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/[/URL]"> <b>Talk.ElectricianForum.co.uk</b></a>

<font size="1">The UK's number 1 electrical forum for Electricians,
 Student Electricians and the avid DIYer.  Come and
 see why we really are a "Forum with a difference".</font>
I am looking for someone who can make a professional looking small pic, so that I can add all the HTML/codes to etc, that will becaome a clickable picture link.

If anyone is interested in doing their bit for the forum (Free). :D
added to our website aswell admin, thatll be