Website

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sub.

Thanks Badge. But you have linked to the wrong site Mate.

You have linked to electricianforum.co.uk instead of talk.electricianforum.co.uk.

Here's some code for you mate...

Code:
<font color="black"><b>We are also pleased to be a member of the 
UK's Number 1 & Friendliest Electrician Forum.</font>

<a href="http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/"> <font color="blue">www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk</b></font></a>
PS. I will put a linkback in for you, Thanks Guys. :)

Thanks Sub.Thanks Badge. But you have linked to the wrong site Mate.

You have linked to electricianforum.co.uk instead of talk.electricianforum.co.uk.

Here's some code for you mate...

Code:
<font color="black"><b>We are also pleased to be a member of the 
UK's Number 1 & Friendliest Electrician Forum.</font>

<a href="http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/"> <font color="blue">www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk</b></font></a>
PS. I will put a linkback in for you, Thanks Guys. :)
i havent admin :( it diverts direct to here :D

It diverts the clicker to our main website, instead of the forum index page.

You have since edited it and it no longer works, Badge.

You have missed the www out; after the http://.

So on the 10th March I send a link to Admin, on the 11th I get 8 hits from the link on the front page of this forum.

Now either a lot of customers come on here to find electricians or your a right nosey bunch !!!!

So on the 10th March I send a link to Admin, on the 11th I get 8 hits from the link on the front page of this forum. Now either a lot of customers come on here to find electricians or your a right nosey bunch !!!!
think we're a right nosey bunch!

The forum does well in google :D

We are extremely high in Google, Yahoo, Cuil, Ask Jeeves, MSN Search, and Many many more Search Engines.

you do know your CU on the front page is marked up wrong?

an RCD is not an outgoing way and therefore should not be counted as terminals 6&7.

(running for cover now)

(Sandra, can i borrow your hard hat)

I do, I did not set it up & it is maintained for me, does'nt cost me a thing & if you type pat tester exeter into google I am the first company after the sponsored & google map companies. I get most of my work through this & word of mouth, usually from someone who first contacted me through the site. I love it

I do, I did not set it up & it is maintained for me, does'nt cost me a thing & if you type pat tester exeter into google I am the first company after the sponsored & google map companies. I get most of my work through this & word of mouth, usually from someone who first contacted me through the site. I love it
who pays? I'm confused and intrigued at the same time :)

(you're out late............ ;) )

Makes a change does'nt it, I dont know who pays to be honest Apache, but I hear of people that do, go figure. Howz you mate?