Well I never thought it would be that hard!!!! (oops sorry vicar!)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D :D:DI can lend you the T-shirt........

Beentheredonethatgotthe! ;) ]:) ] :)

when our eldest was around 8 or 9...

we had the flippin trying to get hold of Thunderbirds & Tracey island fiasco!

we've also been through the Gold dust Telly-tubby soft toys.....

not to mention...

Buzz - ruddy I cant be found - Lightyear!!!X( X( :_|
So going back to my original statement, its a lot easier when they are older then. ;) :D

Well its goodnite from him and it's goodnite from me too, gotta be up at 6:30 to get the kids ready for school, only 2 more days left.

Yeah but surely its gotta be easier, i mean when i was 13+ id have something like a mobile fone a few cd's, clothes and smellies.
Spoilt wasn't ya? There were no mobiles around when I was 13 - I had a push bike around that age.

Good old exercise.

must pushy shovey myself and add - whilst I'm driving him back from school in the evening! Doh.

i remember trying to buy my last pay/go mobile with cash and had real difficulty in doing so, was told untracable purchases are frowned upon

eventually i bought one from certain warehouse but paid

yet you buy one off ebay and you could be anyone!
Yes, But it is tracable - back to you. Even when you think that the records have long gone - they are still there.

I got my last PAYG from a supermarket and paid cash. Not traceable!
Ahhh!!!

that proves it!!!

You are an international terrorist!!! ]:)

that vet/cow/electrician/chainsaw thing is just a cunning disguise!! ; \ :p :^O:^O:^OGuiness Drink

A mobile phone can be used to trace your location to within 10m I understand. If they have your name and address and phone number they potentially know where you are. I don't like that.

A gradual errosion of our privacy

whoever 'they' are :|

A mobile phone can be used to trace your location to within 10m I understand. If they have your name and address and phone number they potentially know where you are. I don't like that.A gradual errosion of our privacy

whoever 'they' are :|
Ah thats good then ....

cuz it means there must be about 10 of me floating around then! :)

Doppleganger city here I come! :p :eek: :^OBlushing

Don't forget that you can be traced down the Though of a mill, in this day and age.