What's the strangest thing you have overheard?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The srangest thing I ever overheard was that the government was to support the apprentice scheme, to allow young men/women to actively learn a trade and skill.

Instead we have people who have to join a learning scheme to learn the theory, with no skills to show.

Another strange thing is that this proposed super fast rail line will create loads of jobs :C

Well it might for railway building engineers in the short term , then what.

I could say that it will help the illegal immigrants and so called assylum seekers get to Birmingham 20 minutes faster but I wouldn't dream of it!!

Another strange thing is that this proposed super fast rail line will create loads of jobs :C Well it might for railway building engineers in the short term , then what.

I could say that it will help the illegal immigrants and so called assylum seekers get to Birmingham 20 minutes faster but I wouldn't dream of it!!
Its me and specs that need to worry as most end up in the black country, not that I 'm saying anything controversial :innocent

Perish the thought Robin.

I think we should have more and more immigrants , the last government said we need them so it must be true.

It all makes sense to me ..... the country is in in decline and almost bankrupt.... there are no jobs ...half the population of our major cities are made up of immigrants already.............we will be lucky if the future generation will be able to provide our pensions ........ so what we need is higher immigration ...Yep.. makes sense to me!!

OMG !!!! I've turned into Jeremy Clarkeson .

^^^ :slap

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:20 ----------

nah im waiting to see if bosch will release a 10.8v Li-ION one!even considered adapting a Milwaukee Hackzall/Sawzall to fit a certain females best friend!

:eek:
what?

you're going to get Deke some cordless powertools from Santa.?

:|